Who can enroll?
See healthy.la.gov for more household income thresholds.
- Louisiana residents, ages 19-64
- Not already enrolled in Medicaid
- Not eligible for Medicare
- Must have a household income below $16,395 per year for
an individual or $33,534 per year for a family of four.
To apply or for more info, call (504) 207-3060 or stop by one of our 10 convenient locations for in-person assistance.
- Doctor, hospital and emergency services
- Laboratory and x-ray services
- Maternity and newborn care
- Mental health and substance abuse treatment
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative services and supplies
- Transportation to appointments
- Vision care and more!